So many fun occasions to celebrate in Autumn! Today we’re going to tempt you with a caramel fondue fountain! As you can imagine… yeah, it’s pretty amazing! Rich, buttery caramel flowing over the tiers of the Sephra Select Fountain! Yummm.
We have some great ideas to kick off your holiday entertaining. Check out our FaceBook Live Video for even more fondue recipe ideas.
So, let’s quickly assemble the Sephra Select Home Fondue Fountain – takes about 2 minutes… We’ll add our delectable Sephra Liquid Caramel fondue and, as always recommend using the special wooden fork-type skewers. (This prevents spinning and lost fruit in the fountain basin.)
The Sephra Select Home Fondue Fountain – Perfect for Small Gatherings
The Sephra Select is the smallest home fondue fountain standing about 16″ high. It’s perfect for groups up to about 25 people, as well numerous opportunities for some family fun! It can hold up to 6 lbs. of fondue, but runs well on 4 lbs. You can always add more fondue as you go – which is super simple to do.
How to Assemble the Fountain
Basically – you just put the tier set on; add the fondue and turn on. It really is as easy as 1,2, 3! I have broken it down into specific steps if you’re a first timer!
1. Place your fountain base in the perfect place for dipping, as well as being able to plug it in. LOL I have set mine up a couple times not even considering that it needed power. It looked so good I was temped to leave it there without turning it on!!!
2. Plug it in and turn on the “Heat” setting to get the basin warmed up.
3. Next you’ll add part of the tier set. Slide the bottom cylinder into place over the 3 pegs in the basin.
4. Then add the top half of the cylinder – there is a little groove in the top half of the cylinder to slip it onto the lower section.
5. Drop in the auger and make sure it is seated properly (over the center assembly) so it won’t twist or turn. (this will assure that it does spin as it needs to when turned on.)
6. Now is when I like to add my fondue – before I put the tiers on. It’s just easier to pour the fondue into the fountain before seating the tiers.
7. Next, seat the tiers. Slide the larger bottom tier over the cylinder followed by the smaller tier. They will just “sit” right where they are supposed to! Boom. Top with the crown and you’re set.
8. Make sure the fountain is level. The fountain has adjustable feet which twist up and down to assure you get it level. You can use a small level from Home Depot or Lowes or just eye ball it once the fondue it on. (The levels are only $3 or $4 dollars and will make your job more “professional”.) Place the carpenters level on top of the crown and adjust the feet so that the bubble in the level is in the middle.
9. Now you’re set. Turn on the fountain and let’s get dipping!
So Many Fondue Recipes!
The fondue options are numerous! You can serve your family something every week there is such a great variety.
Chocolate is and will continue to be the most popular! Milk, dark or white – all delish. You can even color the white to match the decor of your event. Holidays, wedding and baby showers, kids favorite colors for birthdays – it’s too much fun!
The Select also flows well using Caramel, Awesomeness Liquid Peanut Butter (omgosh!), Ranch Dressing, BBQ Sauce, Cheese fondue, Mapel syrup… Anything I’ve left out? Let me know if you have tried other fondues!